Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Finding a crew cab CAB is the hard part. I'm still looking for one. Every time I find one something goes wrong with the deal.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Word, but one will turn up, I have been calling on a few, but they are crazy high priced.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
yeah, I know. I have checked on car-parts.com and whats on there is 800+ for a bare cab with no doors.

Laydout98

Reaction score
I found a 2000 long bed complete running truck in decent shape here in my town for $2000 i can probably get it for like $1500. If it runs good I might just shorten the frame and put half ton suspension on it. I would like to build a full half ton but I dont have a shop where i can have a truck torn completely apart.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here is a preview pic of how things are going to look with the frame painted black and the suspension painted emerald green. There is a lot of pollen on the frame right now so that is why it has a dull look. I painted it gloss black. I'm going to paint the steering components green as well as the kp kit in the rear. The rear will be later on once I get the front done and find a cab.

You must be registered for see images attach

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Sick sir, I gotta see this one when its done in person. If you were closer, Id probably be helping out a lot, haha...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's kind of slow go right now. I'm trying not so spend much on it b/c I am still looking for a cab. I will post up more pics when I get the front done. I finally have a chance to slow down on this project and do things right instead of rushing it all together.