Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
So when are you gonna start my truck btw? Haha. I want to do this so bad, but theres a nice little order of crap to get done first... Like a frame straitening and then paint. My tentative schedule is looking like Im gonna get frame dune late july early aug then paint shortly there after..... Ill be around Conway between june nad july for about 5 weeks working at a summer camp. the only bad part is that I can only get away from there sat afternoons...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
That's cool. I don't know what my schedule is going to be like around that time. I graduate college in a few weeks and will be working somewhere by then. I'm not sure if I will be working business week job (I hope so) or a shift work job that is on weekends. But if I'm available you are more than welcome to come by during that time.

How bad is the frame bent? I wish I could get my truck painted as well but that is going to have to wait. I'm spending all I have on a cab swap and possible motor rebuild.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Enough to notice it but not throw it off drivably... Bout an inch lower driver side rear bumper than pass side, then the front frame horn it torqued up and back some... Enough to piss me off, and I want to find an NBS front bumper in good shape for less than a quarter of a grand... Along with a rear NBS bumper as well. It would be nice to find an NBS that has been T-boned right behind the cab so I could swap the front clip and bumpers.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Enough to notice it but not throw it off drivably... Bout an inch lower driver side rear bumper than pass side, then the front frame horn it torqued up and back some... Enough to piss me off, and I want to find an NBS front bumper in good shape for less than a quarter of a grand... Along with a rear NBS bumper as well. It would be nice to find an NBS that has been T-boned right behind the cab so I could swap the front clip and bumpers.AND a running 5.3L

fixed :D

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
lol...about the only thing from a NBS I would want is the 03 GMC bumper like RAGMC has.

Noremac: If you are ever close to here you can swing by if you want. I'm usually around.