SHOWFEST 2012 ... Tunica, MS ... May 19-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ben come up here for slamology It just a few hours away from you its great show and a great time. this year should be the best yet! Im trying to decide on my rd trip show next year and I think its either gonna be layd out or showfest!I just wonder how Showfest will be next year seeing how it was the Severed Ann. party this year.

Showfest was pretty much the same as usual I didn't see much difference even though it was the Severed reunion.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics!!!! I def. see a bias here...........not one LIFTED truck as the main pic (saw a few in the back ground) :lol:
Not trying to be biased, but I won't lie I am just not as into 4WD's but I can apprectiate any thing that's custom.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Not trying to be biased, but I won't lie I am just not as into 4WD's but I can apprectiate any thing that's custom.

I understand. I'd probably be the one coming back with just pics of lifted trucks!!!! :rofl:

98sierra

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Here's a pic of a lifted one. Not to many there except for the one row down the middle area with all the jeeps.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score

Hey now. You seemed like a nice guy! I'm a 4X4 junkie, And I'm not really into lowered as much as lifted but I can surely appreciate it. There were only a small handful of lifted ones, and Robert I took pics of them lol. I'll put them up tonight.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I had ever owned a good 4wd it would not be an issue, my reason for my dislike is that my first truck was a 4wd s10 with a granny low 4spd it was nothing but trouble, and when I sold it I swore I would never own another 4wd, but that was almost 20 year's ago, so my opinion has eased up a lot.