SHOWFEST 2012 ... Tunica, MS ... May 19-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
If I had ever owned a good 4wd it would not be an issue, my reason for my dislike is that my first truck was a 4wd s10 with a granny low 4spd it was nothing but trouble, and when I sold it I swore I would never own another 4wd, but that was almost 20 year's ago, so my opinion has eased up a lot.

I drive a 4wd everyday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I have never even ridden in another 4wd since my s-10, I am sure it would be much better.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please don't get me wrong guy's I am not trying to hate on 4wd's, like I said earlier I can appreciate anything that is custom.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I knew you weren't hating. I was making a joke. I'd like to build a 2wd version of my truck on bags but for me, If it came down to it though, I'd Rather have a 4wd. But everyone has their personal preferences

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I knew you weren't hating. I was making a joke. I'd like to build a 2wd version of my truck on bags but for me, If it came down to it though, I'd Rather have a 4wd. But everyone has their personal preferences
Word, that's what makes thing's interesting, if everyone liked the same thing it would be very boring!

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i like a 2wd and a 4wd i can see if u live in the city ud rather have a 2wd and if u live in the backwoods a 4wd will benefit. if gas wasnt almost 4$ i bet there would be a **** ton of full size 4x4s out there. just my 0.02 id drive either if it was custom or not

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i like a 2wd and a 4wd i can see if u live in the city ud rather have a 2wd and if u live in the backwoods a 4wd will benefit. if gas wasnt almost 4$ i bet there would be a **** ton of full size 4x4s out there. just my 0.02 id drive either if it was custom or not

Best said. And I drive a 04 z71 everyday. Leveled on 285 terra grapplers. Not the best mpgs. And half the time I'm towin a trailer. The 3 hour drive to showfest she was drinkin some gas. Pic of said truck
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk