Shelbys Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Looks good man! I like those seats, i put the same ones in my '90! i find them really comfy! So much that im getting them reupholstered by the one and only!!!! (sewlew) :)

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
New center console and rear storage. Big dog friendly.
You must be registered for see images attach

cupholders need some more attention. Maybe rubber inserts.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
All new steering parts. PS pump and Gearbox. MOOG Pitman, Idler, and tierod ends.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Doin work! Looks good man! The more I see rear seat deletes the more I want to do the same to both of my trucks.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Yeah, with my shepards it makes more sense. Especially during the summer when its way to hot fer em to ride in the bed. I really like the added storage too.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yeah, with my shepards it makes more sense. Especially during the summer when its way to hot fer em to ride in the bed. I really like the added storage too.

I bet its handy! Does the new floor reach all the way to the front seats? Im thinking if I do the same I will mount a reg cab sub box on top of it against the back wall and add a face plate to it to mount 6x9s and form a shell around the sub box to hide all the wiring.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
I bet its handy! Does the new floor reach all the way to the front seats? Im thinking if I do the same I will mount a reg cab sub box on top of it against the back wall and add a face plate to it to mount 6x9s and form a shell around the sub box to hide all the wiring.

Yeah, I ran the seats all the way back then measured the distance. Right at 28". A speaker/Sub box would fit so much better with this setup. The total measurement was 62"X28"X8". Convert to metric fer u Canucks. ;)