School cop and My pipes experience yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was also that guy briefly in high school straight pipes no cats no mufflers didn't give a darn...Same situation except I was a middle class kid going to a rich kid high school. That was 7-8 years ago. When you get older you realize how stupid you really look doing things like that. Mark my words, wait till your 24 or 25 and then see how cool you feel revving your not fast at all truck up next to people. When you are older and you see things that it just makes you laugh real hard and then mutter high school...hahaha
So true haha... we live and learn though.

SC REBEL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats when you say officer your full of **** fuuuuuuccccckkkkk THE POLICE. I drive like a crazy ************ at my college. Its a little hick community college in no where land and I've been there 3 years no one seems to mind at all ladys like it and the guys cant stop askin me about my truck ha.

I just added to your rep for that post, sir...you are very welcome

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you gotta have one hell of a gas engine to beat a new dmax...
I have to agree but I've always wondered if it was possible to tune something like a stock top end LQ4 to run pump fuel/water injection to reach 30+ PSI like the diesels... I'd imagine that would beat just about everything it lined up with.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I've been wheeled once for being too loud.. good thing i was just idling or i really would have got it lol. i just told the cop is was a diesel and he said he didnt know tthey made diesels that year, i told him they did, popped the hood for him to show off my 5.7 and everything. he told me sorry and to have a nice day. gotta love it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i went through a road block last night in my ford.

Cop-"Sir, your truck is slightly loud"
Me- "Yea, its an older truck, exhaust is a little worn out"
Cop- "Does this thing have a cam, Sounds Healthy"
Me- "Yup!, not sure what bought it like this"
Cop- "Well, i should let you go"
Me- "Have a safe night sir"

:lol:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As someone who finally pays next to nothing for insurance FINALLY, dont do that ****, revving in front of a cop is plain stupid and inconsiderate. There was some punk ass ***** who had one of those faggy turbo Neon things and one night him and his butt buddies thought it would be cool to do burnouts in front of his parents house (parents were in Mexico). I was going to call the cops but someone beat me to it, two RCMP cars came to the scene, there was some yelling, arrest and his faggy little Neon went away on a flatbed tow truck and I havent seen it again, this was probably May or June, so the car is gone. Dont hassle the cops and theyll leave you alone, its amazing getting stopped by the cops while speeding, then having the cop come back with your papers and telling you to have a pleasant night. Dont act like a punk and they wont treat you like a punk......unless you wear skinny jeans, then some light tazering and pepper spraying is called for.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i would have pulled you over as well. and as said before, don't lie to your moms. not cool. on a side note, back in the day i used to run my 1983 caprice classic into the rail behind my school and see how many wiggers would fall off. ahhhh.....highschool, what a great 4 years.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would have pulled you over as well. and as said before, don't lie to your moms. not cool. on a side note, back in the day i used to run my 1983 caprice classic into the rail behind my school and see how many wiggers would fall off. ahhhh.....highschool, what a great 4 years.

LMFAO......well played sir. Thats always a fun thing to do!!! Also with their pants around their knees god knows they couldnt run :D

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha what do u mean the rail behind your high school? I didn't know there were such thing as wiggers in 83 :lol: