School cop and My pipes experience yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
sooooo at our school we have a sheriff that runs things at school etc and directs traffic everyday. A few kids at our school have exhaust so we always rev it up ya know? well our school is out in the country its back in the woods and its off of a long straightaway. so the cop directed me to come out of the exit and get on the road went past him and gunned it. I usually rev it alittle but i was ready to get home. He threw his bright orange vest in the road and hopped in his car and hauled ass to me i figured it was just for my pipes oh well ya know? So i pull over he looks at my license and insurance and then he asks me to step out of my truck which i thought was weird. He leans me up against my truck right down from my school asks who the girls in my truck was etc and then asks if i have a phone. I go get my phone and he tells me to call my mom. He EXXAGERATED sooooo bad said i have a horrible habit of wreckless driving and said im lucky if i dont lose my license but he let me go since he was calling my mom. I drove off called my mom and told her that my truck downshifted beside him going up a hill hit a higher rpm making my pipes louder and she totally bought it hahahahah

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pics of said women? and pic of said truck... and cop pulling you outta the truck... pics or it didnt happen :)

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
School cop and your pipes?!
You must be registered for see images attach

... oh never mind, I misunderstood.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I drove over a curb last Thursday leaving school a bit early and got yelled at by a security guard. I didn't hear "stop" so i kept going. BIG MISTAKE. I hear he's still looking for me....

My fault, should't have done it. OP, be wary of cops that don't understand our idea of "fun" lol. But In all seriousness i wouldnt do that again.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The state trooper that patrolled my school was a great guy. He defiantly favored a select few kids and myself. I never did anything wrong while driving my vehicle in the parking lot (at least during the school day).
I got away with locking a kid in a locker because him and his friend thought it was acceptable to steal **** out of unlocked lockers during gym class. Right after school a buddy had lured him into the locker room and everything I did at that time was justified. I denied everything and didn't get in any trouble.
The next time I dealt with him for something (since usually it was only the principal cause I didn't do bad things; just your average teenager stuff like cutting class, leaving school or getting kicked out of class, etc...) was when two friends and I had grabbed some punk ass bully and zip tied his wrists and ankles into a chair. I admitted what I did and the trooper laughed, asked if I had any more zip ties and told me not to do that in case their was an emergency and everybody needed to evacuate.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Think about where he's coming from. Years of experience as a cop, so he's seen a lot. New driver behind the wheel of a 4500 lb. vehicle, likes to rev his engine in the parking lot, and guns it to leave school. Not a good mix. Especially when school is getting out and there are people around.

You also said he exaggerated when he said you have a habit of wreckless driving, but you also said you usually like to rev it a little. Trust me, playing around while driving ends up with serious consequences. I've made mistakes, learned from them, and am very happy that I never had anything too bad happen with me in my truck.

I'm just sayin, 4500 lbs. with 250 hp, that's a lot of danger, you got to be focused all the time. The moment you think you can play around because you have it under control, is the moment when you'll learn a costly lesson.