School cop and My pipes experience yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I remember school cops. Always trying to proove something to themselves! No one of the police squad thinks they are anything so they need to be the big man around school!!!

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember school cops. Always trying to proove something to themselves! No one of the police squad thinks they are anything so they need to be the big man around school!!!

Uh they usually send old guys or new guys to the schools around here.
The old statie was a *********! The young guy that came my senior year was a cool dude though. He looked like he was only a few years older than us.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
two things i know from your story

your mom knew you were lying but didnt really care cause shes cooler than u think

and the po po wanted to embarass you and teach you not to **** with authority

troubles hard to find unless you look for it

Scoobydew88

Reaction score
Can't say I haven't been there. though I only graduated in 08, I was always a fast driver. but everyone learned their lesson around school when a classmate disintegrated his car, his body and a friends body after hitting a tree. I've always been a ***** driver, not letting people cut me off and not allowing people to get over when two miles back the big orange sign alerted them to move over for the big yellow traffic cones and heavy machinery. I've officially got 10 points on my license, this is after 4 points have been removed from my license already. I've learned my lesson but that doesn't mean I wont do it again. I run straight pipes on my 88 half ton and it's loud as hell, luckily have never been pulled over but I don't rev at cops or anything that I know will cause trouble. It's about calculated risks. gota know when to take them. I obviously dont. ha ha.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhh, stupid cops

they would probably pull me over in my tahoe before a white camaro because my tahoe is red so it must be fast! it's loud so he must be going fast!

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Rofl. Don't drive like an immature ******* and you won't have a problem with police. Novel concept.