School cop and My pipes experience yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
If someone was driving like a ****** and hit me, the cops getting there would be their last worry. One thing if you hit me and its an accident, another completely different thing if your driving like NASCAR driver/fast&furious.

I've already been rear ended once because someone thought they were cool switching to neutral and revving their truck at every light. After about three sets he forgot to put it in neutral. Luckily I wasn't in my truck.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was at a car club meet and this idiot ****** freshly imported a Nissan Sylvia with a Skyline motor in it, he said the car was just beautiful. Well afformentioned idiot ****** decided to try to drift leaving the parking lot and promptly broadsided a passing sedan carrying two adults and a kid demolishing both vehicles. He broke his arm and some other ****, luckily the family didnt get hurt. Luckily the cops arrested this idiot.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was at a car club meet and this idiot ****** freshly imported a Nissan Sylvia with a Skyline motor in it, he said the car was just beautiful. Well afformentioned idiot ****** decided to try to drift leaving the parking lot and promptly broadsided a passing sedan carrying two adults and a kid demolishing both vehicles. He broke his arm and some other ****, luckily the family didnt get hurt. Luckily the cops arrested this idiot.

Import drivers :shrug:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Naaahhh, Ive seen enough hillbillies in Mustangs and Camaros drive like they are the Duke boys. Stupidity is an international plague, dont care what car youre driving, where you are from or how much money you make.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There is enough stupid people on cell phones, or texting, eating, putting on make-up, disciplining their brats in the back seat, dogs in their lap, girl/boy watching, watching themselves go by in store windows, ignorance, arrogance, that just getting in your truck to get a quart of milk can be a life threatening situation. Throw in a 'Steve McQueen' wannabe, and you have a disaster just waiting to happen.
My Dad was a proffessional driver (do those even exist anymore?) for 35 years. He used to tell me that after all those miles under his belt, that he knew LESS than what he figured he knew about driving than when he first started.
The OP has no-one to blame, but himself, for his troubles.
Look at this from the cops point of view. How many young people has he scrapped up off the road? How many times has he had to knock on a parent's door, to give them the most devastating news that they could ever imagine?
He has a job to do, and it's not always pleasant. Draw attention to yourself by behaving like an idiot, & you deserve the consequences.
He was trying to teach you a lesson. Maybe save your life. Learn from this. It may be your only chance.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Naaahhh, Ive seen enough hillbillies in Mustangs and Camaros drive like they are the Duke boys. Stupidity is an international plague, dont care what car youre driving, where you are from or how much money you make.

Hey now! :upyours: haha

Thomasj

Reaction score
the school officers at our school know me and my buddies as the high rise club, lol, all lifted trucks park together at our school and if someone parks in one of our spaces, usualy we ask to leave, but one time, some big ol black girl got out of her can after she parked in my buddies space (whipped in when he was backing up to it) so we kindly asked her to move, and she called us hillbilly rednecks, and i chuckled, well little did we know that they had put secuity camaras in the back of our school cause i got called down to the office and was put in the officers room and he turned the moniter on his computer and said "is that your truck" and i said yessir, and he said then whos black dodge is pulling that car out of the space with a little chuckle behind it. he was amused at the fact my buddy hooked up to this chicks car and drug it out of his spot. slap on the wrist nono thats bad, but he agreed it was he fault and she got a ticket for no parking pass and a citiation for using foul language. but noone in my rinky **** town cares about exhaust or how you downshift and it gets loud, but they do care about all the children and crazy teenage drivers, im kinda on the cops side on that one. teenagers think its ok to j-walk so there is that possibility you could seriously injur them, wether your vehicle is "in controll" or not. because noone is ever completly in controll of your vehicle, due to everyone else in your surrounding, i learned that in drivers ed 101

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yep. Gotta drive with the attitude that EVERYONE around you is a stupid idiot. You not only have to drive your vehicle, but you have to try to be able to predict what others are gonna do. And that's damn near impossible. People are NOT predictable.