scew cab shortie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kezark31

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Now fix that door!

I will!, waiting to find a white one lol i dont do paint lol, they want 175 for a door around here. there is a yard thats having a 75.00 anything you can carry out the end of june im going to try and find one there

low93

Reaction score
Truck is looking great! Makes me want to start looking for a crew cab!

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i just picked up and extra bed to do this.. i see where/how you cut it but do u have any pics of where you welded it back in? did you have to put any supports under the bed? Thanks and it looks great bro

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the finished result. Powertrain plans? I ssee you have a cummins theme.

Reaction score
what is the biggest diameter tire you can lay on with stock lower arms and spindles ,pie cut uppers?

factory uppers and lowers, no mods.. pie cut the frame 3/4" to nothing about 6-8" twards the cab across the bottom of frame coming from the spring pocket, jack up the frame to close the gap and weld it shut. Cut out about 1 3/4" above lower arms on frame where they hit at the hangers and also about 1.5" at where the uppers hit at the mountings.. Change out the upper ball joints to some MOGG K1500 ones and you can lay frame on 22s w/35s. Possibly 24s..

kezark31

Reaction score
factory uppers and lowers, no mods.. pie cut the frame 3/4" to nothing about 6-8" twards the cab across the bottom of frame coming from the spring pocket, jack up the frame to close the gap and weld it shut. Cut out about 1 3/4" above lower arms on frame where they hit at the hangers and also about 1.5" at where the uppers hit at the mountings.. Change out the upper ball joints to some MOGG K1500 ones and you can lay frame on 22s w/35s. Possibly 24s..

ok so the 4x4 bj fit the 2wd uppers? sweet ill check those out pick up sum djm spindles about a month ago been sitting in my living room still in the box lol. got a new job dont have much of a life anymore. 12-14 hrs per day keeps me pretty busy and out of the shop. then weekends the family keeps me busy. might try tomorrow to get my spindles in.

kezark31

Reaction score
well i finally got some time to play with my truck cant believe its been soo long! got new bags in the front trying out the air lift doms se how i like them. and got my spindles in so this big ***** lays out now.

locked up
You must be registered for see images attach

laid

member laying hard on mother earth