scew cab shortie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yeah, the K1500 uppers have a notch in the socket that lets the joint pivot more. If im not mistaken, most of the bagged trucks on here have them.

kezark31

Reaction score
well i scored some 2's last night and a door after a disaster at the wrecking yard. I found a silver rear door on a truck went up front to ask how much and the fork lift diver stabbed the forks though it not even 5 min after i looked at it....after i bitched at the guy i went back up front they found me a white one for 75 supposed to pick it up Monday.

here is my new to me twankie two's incubus 22x9.5 et35. still need to relocate under hood stuff and get the moog k6292 bj's and dehump lca's
You must be registered for see images attach

also got two 265/35 coopers last for free thanks to my buddy cody.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where in Oregon are you at? I got a kick out of the fact that the license plate on 400 is from the S10 and the plate on the K20 is the same as the blazer.

kezark31

Reaction score
Where in Oregon are you at? I got a kick out of the fact that the license plate on 400 is from the S10 and the plate on the K20 is the same as the blazer.

im in lebanon. nice eye on the plates. i always keep my plates when i sell a rig. it forces the person to put in there name right away. also it saves me cash its only 7.00 to transfer plates plus title transfer like 78.00 vs 180.00 to tag and register :ekk:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im in lebanon. nice eye on the plates. i always keep my plates when i sell a rig. it forces the person to put in there name right away. also it saves me cash its only 7.00 to transfer plates plus title transfer like 78.00 vs 180.00 to tag and register :ekk:

That is exactly why I got a kick out of it. I have done that many times myself. We will be up in that area in August for the Willamette Country Music Festival.

kezark31

Reaction score
That is exactly why I got a kick out of it. I have done that many times myself. We will be up in that area in August for the Willamette Country Music Festival.

nice ill prob be working there, I work for the company that does the shower trailers and toilets ect.

kezark31

Reaction score
took it to a show today picked up some archers and a door needs a BD badd!
You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Awesome:thumbup:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2