scew cab shortie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kezark31

Reaction score
Screw Cab Shortie

picked it up wrecked for a steal! need two left doors had 73k on the clock. this truck used to idle behinde the truck that paints the lines on the road. i fixed the driver door and tinited all the windows, installed a deck, and a 5/7 drop, then turned her into a shortie...

after tint and drop
You must be registered for see images attach

looooooooooooong bed i like standard cab long beds but this is too long for my liking

removed a ton of rivits and slid everything forward

sitting out side after the shortbed chop still needed to locate a bed, also converted to 1/2 ton suspension

found a bed at the wrecking yard for 150 fit like a glove. I found out that i can read a tape measure i was pretty nervious when the forklift brought the bed out and set it on the truck.

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looks sweet man what engine? why did you convert to 1/2 ton suspension?

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rear end looks a little forward in the wheel well. Might be the angle of the pic.Other than that it looks great!

kezark31

Reaction score
i cut 20 inches off the rear of the frame moved everyrhing forward 14 inches and drilled an bolted hangers back on.

kezark31

Reaction score
looks sweet man what engine? why did you convert to 1/2 ton suspension?

its stock 350/4l80e, i dont have a goose kneck nor do i hall anthing big and crew cab never came half ton. its getting bagged still sorting out the details on how i want everything. i have b uilt several bagged rigs. this is my second crew cab shorty i have built my 1st one was a c20 with a cummins bagged on 20's, ive also had a k5 converted to 2wd z and bagged on 20's awsell also packin a cummins. this is the first truck i have built with the real intentoin of keeping.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975