SAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm^ that kit has me thinking
i better get off of here this is making me wanna sas out truck badly

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you get started now you can have it done by the time you can drive.

i think between the machine/ welding shop that we have access to and everything else we might be able to get it done by the time we get our permits (assuming mom and dad are ok with it)

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
No offense but if a couple of 14 years olds build a truck I don't wanna be on the road around them. Not saying all 14 year olds are retarded, hell yall may be able to build a badass truck.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No offense but if a couple of 14 years olds build a truck I don't wanna be on the road around them. Not saying all 14 year olds are retarded, hell yall may be able to build a badass truck.

ohh, no no, we wouldnt be the one actually welding it all in, i was just meaning that with all the people we have that could helps/ certified welders and everything and people to help design it, theres no way i would drive it down the road if me and my brother built it, unless i made an exact copy and beat it on trails and in mud before i put it on the road
we usually help with the mechanicing stuff... but dad checks over it and makes sure its ok before it moves, he rarely lets us just do it (unless its our 4wheelers or something easy like changing oil

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score