SAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know a website where I can learn more about SAS. I might be considering doing a sas to my truck. Also a website where i can buy a kit or something.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is that like the cepek lift?

Nope, hes talking about a Straight Axle Swap (SAS).

To my knowledge there isn't really any SAS "kits", and if there is i'm guessing there BIG bucks. FSC has a lot of very descriptive SAS build threads, it's talked about daily over there. So you could check there, and you could also check out Pirate 4X4. They have a TON of great technical information on that site as well!

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ Nope, hes talking about a Straight Axle Swap (SAS) To my knowledge there isn't really any SAS kits, and if there is i'm guessing there BIG bucks. FSC has a lot of very descriptive SAS build threads, it's talked about daily over there. So you could check there, and you could also check out Pirate 4X4. They have a TON of great technical information on that site as well!

Ok thanks,
I think I just found an article of FSC

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
Nope, hes talking about a Straight Axle Swap (SAS).

To my knowledge there isn't really any SAS "kits", and if there is i'm guessing there BIG bucks. FSC has a lot of very descriptive SAS build threads, it's talked about daily over there. So you could check there, and you could also check out Pirate 4X4. They have a TON of great technical information on that site as well!

hmmm you must be new

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
ah yes new indeed. i was joshing around i know what he was saying and i know tons about the swap/swaps you can do lol

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For a basic "kit" you could call it, i would try off road unlimited. That would pry be your best bet. You just have to find your own axles and decide about what springs you want and steering components. and yes johnnyringo that is like the cepek lift. :rofl: