SAS or NOT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to go pick it up hopefully first of next week. If I can, maybe this weekend.
I'll have to order the ubolts and shocks. The shocks were like $150 from Summitt. Ubolts, I dunno but they can't be too bad.

Neighbor said we could have it done in one good day, maybe a Saturday.

This might help me a little...I got stuck again last night! :rofl:

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
carquest makes u bolts to your specs if you have one near you. also do you need longer brake lines to do this? make sure you got all the parts you need before you take it apart man!

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THe front has relocation brackets for the brake lines
The rear, I'm not too sure about just yet.

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
longer brake lines arent "needed" but they are nice insurance... put it this way if i sas my crew cab i wont be doin longer lines

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mines basically a street/dirt road queen. I rarely take it through any tough **** b/c its raggedy :rofl:

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i dont lift things that high without doing brake lines. they arent that much more money and i think its more or less "the right way" to do a lift. if there is somthing thats in question i just do it and i never have to worry about it.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
True, true.

They told me I won't have to mess with the front.

The rear, I don't know about.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got a super lift rear line for a 6 or 8 inch lift out of braided SS and it was like 65 bucks, well worth IMO my truck doesnt have the much lift but you never know it could one day, and i needed a new line there anways so why not.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't even went to get it yet.
And when I do get it, its gonna take me a couple weeks to get the shocks/ubolts :rofl: