Rust Belt Certified C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
I can get some, I just scored escalade door switch panels and the junk yard, tried to get the panels but when I pulled the drivers side a bag a reefer fell out! lol Told the yard guy, he said it was a police seizure so its possible!

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Score! Minus the black and mild smell.....
You must be registered for see images

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Lol, sorry man, didn't see that, I am still driving truck, just the yard where I park is a dirt hole! Everybody has beat up work trucks and leave their nice trucks at home but not me.....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Lol, sorry man, didn't see that, I am still driving truck, just the yard where I park is a dirt hole! Everybody has beat up work trucks and leave their nice trucks at home but not me.....

I figured you worked on a construction site or something haha.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Well, got hit a couple days ago in a parking lot by a jeep, so the passenger side of my rig is screwed! The trim and chrome is all gone. That wasn't fun! New rockers are being installed, along with the rollpan. Then monstaliner is going on. Might get the lift after all, I really want 33s....

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, got hit a couple days ago in a parking lot by a jeep, so the passenger side of my rig is screwed! The trim and chrome is all gone. That wasn't fun! New rockers are being installed, along with the rollpan. Then monstaliner is going on. Might get the lift after all, I really want 33s....

That sucks, damn jeeps.... I really do like the look of silver and blue two tone on your truck.... It'll be a sad day when you get rid of the paint scheme.... :bawl: