Rubber bed mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where is a good place to get a rubber mat for my single cab shortbed?
Also, what are the measurements for it?

Thanks guys,

Vince

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The DeeZee mats are pretty good. Heavy, durable, and fit the bed shape correctly. I just got one for my '93 dually since I'd had previous good experience with that brand. Years ago, I had one in my '94 ext cab shortbed, and I'd pulled it used from a parts truck. It was already pretty old and had faded a bit but was still durable and kept things from sliding around in the bed.

I was a little disappointed in the quality of the new one only in the sense that the guys cutting out the excess material after it's pulled from the mold, seemed a little careless with the knife. Some small pieces of excess material aren't a big deal for me to remove, but they cut a little across an area they shouldn't have. It wasn't enough for me to worry about sending it for a replacement.

You must be registered for see images attach

You would order on your bed style and length, not the specific measurements, especially in the case of a fleetside bed because you want one that is made for -your- bed style, not a universal style fit, if you want the cut-outs around the wheelwells to fit correctly.

DeeZee # DZ86794 is correct for a GMT400 shortbed fleetside, about $125. # DZ86793 for longbed fleetside, about $150. Normally I'd suggest ordering from Summit, as I did, but currently they're not showing any stock. After some hunting around.. looks like almost everywhere is out of them!! Good luck on your search, you may find someone with stock. I don't have experience with other brands of this item.

Richard

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The DeeZee mats are pretty good. Heavy, durable, and fit the bed shape correctly. I just got one for my '93 dually since I'd had previous good experience with that brand. Years ago, I had one in my '94 ext cab shortbed, and I'd pulled it used from a parts truck. It was already pretty old and had faded a bit but was still durable and kept things from sliding around in the bed.

I was a little disappointed in the quality of the new one only in the sense that the guys cutting out the excess material after it's pulled from the mold, seemed a little careless with the knife. Some small pieces of excess material aren't a big deal for me to remove, but they cut a little across an area they shouldn't have. It wasn't enough for me to worry about sending it for a replacement.

You must be registered for see images attach

You would order on your bed style and length, not the specific measurements, especially in the case of a fleetside bed because you want one that is made for -your- bed style, not a universal style fit, if you want the cut-outs around the wheelwells to fit correctly.

DeeZee # DZ86794 is correct for a GMT400 shortbed fleetside, about $125. # DZ86793 for longbed fleetside, about $150. Normally I'd suggest ordering from Summit, as I did, but currently they're not showing any stock. After some hunting around.. looks like almost everywhere is out of them!! Good luck on your search, you may find someone with stock. I don't have experience with other brands of this item.

Richard
I'll third that. Bought ours in 2000, great quality.

Catfish51

Reaction score
I'll also go with Dee Zee I have one in my 1989 long bed that has been there since the truck was new and it has never seen the inside of a garage over night. I was an Electrical contractor so the bed was used daily and the rubber mat is still solid no tears no rips and it's still flexible .Going on 35 years in April My son had a plastic bedliner from the dealer in his 2013 and i told him to get rid of it because stuff slides on them and he will at some point slip and fall on his ass well after he took a ******* in the bed he also bought a DEE Zee rubber mat

Rcruz

Reaction score
I installed a DeeZee mat as well, a couple of months ago, and it fit like a glove. Good purchase and looks awesome. Looks great in your truck as well!