Possible purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that legal? Wouldn't it have to have Commiefornia emissions equipment?

No, just the factory equipment. New cars have to meet CA specs, used just have to meet their original ones or have CA approved parts. It's a big part of why I ended up in WA and not CA where my wife has a lot of family, getting the F250 to pass there with a crate engine would simply not be doable.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't looked in a while, I didn't know that there were new options. OP for reference I paid $3500 for my 92 Blazer with everything working except AC and zero rust or body damage, just the usual faded hood and roof. That was about 2 years ago in SC.
The K5 92 and up Blazers are becoming very popular. Prices have increased a lot. A clean rust free low mile one can demand top dollar.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The K5 92 and up Blazers are becoming very popular. Prices have increased a lot. A clean rust free low mile one can demand top dollar.
Yeah I found 4 in Texas on Craigslist, none under 10 grand. There's one in the area but I haven't gotten a close look at it. When I do, I'll post pics and contact number.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
98 Money Pit