RPO Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedy Pete

Reaction score
Hi all,I am the happy owner of a C3500 extended cab dually. Unfortunately I don’t have any record of the codes as my glovebox sticker is missing,is it possible to find out based on my vin number?My vin is 2gchc39n7j1198169. Any help is greatly appreciated as here in Australia there’s not much information available

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I cannot get it to come up on my GM linked parts catalog but I did get it in Global Management. It does not list the RPO like the stuff here does. I did find an open recall from 1993 LOL. Sorry, wish I could help more.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yup, he is the go to guy on this. I talked to him yesterday,and he's on vacation with his family ( the truck show that @618 Syndicate and his club are having this weekend) so it may take a little longer for a response. But once he can check, it doesn't take long at all to get a report back. I've had him check 3 trucks for me, and learned new information about all 3. Highly recommended!

Speedy Pete

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your replies,I’ll post my vin now as I have it next to me.Vin is 2gchc39n7j1198169.Just a question do you need to know the RPO codes in order to get some parts from places like Rock Auto?Many thanks

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, he is the go to guy on this. I talked to him yesterday,and he's on vacation with his family ( the truck show that @618 Syndicate and his club are having this weekend) so it may take a little longer for a response. But once he can check, it doesn't take long at all to get a report back. I've had him check 3 trucks for me, and learned new information about all 3. Highly recommended!
@1ton-o-fun and @Dropped88 both came and hung out today. Weather didn't cooperate, but it's always good to see friends. And trucks. And friends with trucks

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Good to hear! The weather here was raining most of the day, sometimes pretty hard. I didn't go to the yard, didn't really want to spend any money right now, and playing in the mud doesn't have the appeal it did in my younger days!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bturner333