Roll pan and Hidden Hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a question I have a friend of mine that has an awesome deal on a Hidden roll pan and hitch he brought it for his 2000 Tahoe Limited which he no longer has. I was wondering if it will fit a 1990 CK1500 OBS short bed single cab truck I don't want to do the 1 1/2 hr drive unless it fits? This is what he said it was for and he wasn't sure either.

Brand new in box Sir Michaels Roll Pan and hitch for 92-99 Chevrolet/GMC Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon/Yukon XL Roll Pan has recessed license plate box, light kit and a Flip down license plate kit to access the hitch.

So any info you guys here on this awesome forum can give is appreciated in advance thanks.

Last edited:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i have an answer, if its a newbody style hoe then it will be different, the hideaway hitch might work with some fab work done to it and some welding but as for the rollpan no.

oh wait you said its 92-99 honestly measure the width of it take off your bumper and mount his see if it works if it does pay the man, roll of ducktape for mockup before purchasing isnt gonna hurt anything.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have an answer, if its a newbody style hoe then it will be different, the hideaway hitch might work with some fab work done to it and some welding but as for the rollpan no.

oh wait you said its 92-99 honestly measure the width of it take off your bumper and mount his see if it works if it does pay the man, roll of ducktape for mockup before purchasing isnt gonna hurt anything.

Thanks I appreciate it and yeah nothing fit was kind of sad cause he was doing everything for $100. His loss but he does have another buyer interested so it looks good for him.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
an awesome deal too bad, it didn't work out for ya, i want both too.