Roll pan won’t fit please help !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSMando

Reaction score
So I ordered a roll pan and went to put it on and it didn’t fit… I was thinking they probably sent me the wrong one and so I ordered another one and still doesn’t fit what’s going on ??
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's too low to start with, you gotta raise it up. Don't expect the lines to match 100%; nobody makes a roll pan that matches the body 100% anymore. Sir Michaels used to make the best one out there but they're gone. :(

Raise it up so the bottom is level and show us how it looks then.

Richard

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a stamped sheet, it will most likely have to have the upper 90 degree angles adjusted to get the compound ends aligned an fitted. Body panels are not machined tolerances like say a water pump.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raise it up as suggested, then tuck the bottom in towards the front of the truck.

If this doesn't make sense pm me a phone number and I'll talk you through it.

OBSMando

Reaction score
I tr
It's a stamped sheet, it will most likely have to have the upper 90 degree angles adjusted to get the compound ends aligned an fitted. Body panels are not machined tolerances like say a water pump.
It's too low to start with, you gotta raise it up. Don't expect the lines to match 100%; nobody makes a roll pan that matches the body 100% anymore. Sir Michaels used to make the best one out there but they're gone. :(

Raise it up so the bottom is level and show us how it looks then.

Richard
I did that but it doesn’t wanna go in at all from the bottom corners