RIP to another 98 z71.... i sad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a problem, if I had extra cash I'd at least offer ya something. I just don't have it now LOl everythings been on hold.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow! Really good to hear you and your family were unhurt. Really sorry about the truck though.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
not worried bout the truck mike. its 2.5 tons of metal... whoopy... i am glad to have my wife and mine's health over that truck.. i just keep thankin God, and thankin the designers who made it possible to survive something like this..

guess the lift, tires, gears, rebuilt motor, pain, camper shell, etc will not be happenin now

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, someone was looking out for you up there! :D Glad everything is alright with you and your wife! How the hell did you get out of the truck? Looks like the driver side doors are all smashed in? Did the old dude get a ticket or anything?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy Crap dude. How did I miss this thread earlier. Glad you guys are ok. That's what these trucks were designed for man; safety. Built with solid steel.

As for salvage pieces - are you still able to get any, and if so, all I need is a trim piece around the passenger side vent.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
more pictures.... greg.. name your price.. i believe motor, transmission, and seats are called for...
my hand after the wreck.... couldnt figure out how my hand got banged up so bad.. but look at next pic...my hand was at about the 12and 4 position when we flipped...
You must be registered for see images

its final resting place... before the tear-down begins..