RIP to another 98 z71.... i sad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man glad you guy's are ok, and yeah I'm glad your daughter wasn't with you, and as you said the truck can be replaced people can't.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
sure.. how much you willin to pay? no clue how to ship it without breaking it... lmc has em for 120 plus 20 dollar oversize shipping and regular shipping.. so probably around 170ish...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
wow. just came across this thread. glad you two came out of it ok.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So how did you get it to work out for you to keep the whole truck? Usually the insurance gives you what its worth and then take it. Did you just have liability?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
So how did you get it to work out for you to keep the whole truck? Usually the insurance gives you what its worth and then take it. Did you just have liability?

i have liability so insurance would pay nothing.. i am not claiming it if at all possible.. no one else was hurt, so i probably will eat the hospital bills if the report says i was at fault (which would be total bullshit)..

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damnnn Dude !!!!!

Glad to hear that you and your wife are okay.
The man upstairs was definetly QQn out for the both of you.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn sorry about the truck. Glad everyone was ok.

Salvagable parts, hmmmm, U still got them center caps for those stock wheels? shipping to 08742