RIP to another 98 z71.... i sad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
well.. driving out to my friends house after dropping off my daughter (thank GOD)... hit the highway, passed a guy, then set cruise at 62mph.... old fcker in a dodge ram pulls out in front of me and my wife, slam on brakes, decide to take the ditch, catch gravel, lock it up, slide sideways, and roll over... needless to say it was totalled.. i remember the whole thing up until the point that we stopped... dont remember how i got out of the truck, but i did, ran around and unbuckled my wife and then the cops and whatnot showed up....

anyways.. carnage pics...
You must be registered for see images

going monday to get the rest of my stereo system and valuables out of it... so if anyone needs something that is salvageable, let me know.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats sucks man, glad you guys made it out ok.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah.. both of us were wearing our seatbelts, and came out with whiplash.. my hand got cut up pretty bad, but its bearable. just glad i got the worst of it... muscle relaxers and pain meds for the next few days

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Damn man, I'm glad both of y'all are ok, Thank god your daughter wasn't with you. My grandpa's pristine '92 c1500 bit the dust earlier this week because of an ignorant driver :nono: Did the old guy at least stop to check on y'all?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
OMG wow. Glad you and your wife are ok. And Again thank god your daughter was safe. Im glad she didnt lose both her parents. Trucks are replaceable people arent. That truck did what it was supposed to do. It kept you alive. OBS FTW. I know its alittle soon but any plans on buying another obs or something else?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow definately glad both of you got out safe man sheew it looks bad, like it'd be hard to not get hurt let alone climb out.

I'll take your center caps lol mine are bent up. What happened to your bull bar?

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
What happened to your bull bar?

If I remember he said he pulled it off before this.

Glad to know you guys and your daughter are safe.

Now's a good time to chop it up and do the crew cab mod...

Last edited:

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
OMG wow. Glad you and your wife are ok. And Again thank god your daughter was safe. Im glad she didnt lose both her parents. Trucks are replaceable people arent. That truck did what it was supposed to do. It kept you alive. OBS FTW. I know its alittle soon but any plans on buying another obs or something else?
plan on getting another fullsize chevy this spring.... not sure on year model, would love another obs after this incedent, but i will prolly end up with an 03-04ish model if it comes up...

wow definately glad both of you got out safe man sheew it looks bad, like it'd be hard to not get hurt let alone climb out.

I'll take your center caps lol mine are bent up. What happened to your bull bar?

center caps are yours.. name your price... bull bar is in peices.. broke when i hit the ditch.

If I remember he said he pulled it off before this.

Glad to know you guys and your daughter are safe.

Now's a good time to chop it up and do the crew cab mod...

no need for that, frame is tweaked pretty bad... from lookin at it..

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
plan on getting another fullsize chevy this spring.... not sure on year model, would love another obs after this incedent, but i will prolly end up with an 03-04ish model if it comes up...

Just a little heads up, parts are pretty outrageous on those, just so you know.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
eewww lol

yea mine suck they are bent how's free lol? I aint got any coin to play with right now. But it's ok if free aint good. I can find a set later on sometime.