Rider's '94 K1500 Ecsb aka "Vegas"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Welp my package did arrive today however it came with some customs fees that i got to wait till monday to deal with. So no parts install for me till then. Will def try to remember to do a write up to help out anyone else rocking one of these 6.5 TD beasts.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice, im in lloyd lots too to go dirt bikin at the track or just cruise around in summer. And thats about the only cool thing in this town is the fire training school lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice, im in lloyd lots too to go dirt bikin at the track or just cruise around in summer. And thats about the only cool thing in this town is the fire training school lol

Cool, maybe one of these days we can meet up. I'm surprised i haven't seen your blue '92 in town but eh...more then likely seen one of your Z71s and didnt realise it.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Ive been in lloyd with my 92 a few times back in the summer, once the weather gets a little nicer ill be driving it again. And you probably have seen one of my z71's, ive been in lloyd lots lately getting my safety tickets for the patch at astec by boundary ford

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yea. Like i said more then likely seen it and didn't even realize it was a fellow GMT400 member lol, I dont venture into that end of town all that much other then to randomly check out what the dealerships have and occasionally pop into Masters Auto Spa to see what they have on hand for GMT400s. Thats where i will more then likely be ordering some anzo signal lights and possibly headlights soon.

Heck i just realised...more then likely any time we may have been in the same area of town more then likely i would have been in the Integra since my 400 isnt running properly atm.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Lol small world eh? Is auto spa the accessory store ulmers opened up? Ive heard lots about this truck accessory shop but have yet to go there