Redneck Pinstriping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in a brand new Ford edge rental though, not my truck...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I was in a brand new Ford edge rental though, not my truck...

Damn. Still. Coulda taken my pos.

And you coulda met my hot gf and her hot sister. And their hot redhead mom. :lmao:

Tyler/T-Unit

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Proof or you still gotta sell it. Thems tha rules mayne :deal:

i DID have proof on my friends facebook page, he recorded me trying to go across a small rivene and it sunk me up past my bumpers. He has since dl'd his facebook and I did not save the footage. I can try to see if he still has the video and ill have him send it to me

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Her mom is hot. The fact she's :crazy: is a buzzkill tho. I definitely got in the right family hahaha. Should this be the official stuck thread?

Tyler/T-Unit

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All women are crazy, you just have to decide how much you can put up with.

Its good you think her mom is hot. She will probably look a lot like her in 20 years or so....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i DID have proof on my friends facebook page, he recorded me trying to go across a small rivene and it sunk me up past my bumpers. He has since dl'd his facebook and I did not save the footage. I can try to see if he still has the video and ill have him send it to me

Dude its ok. We are just screwing around about this whole thing. I was kidding...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
All women are crazy, you just have to decide how much you can put up with.

Its good you think her mom is hot. She will probably look a lot like her in 20 years or so....

The whole damn house hold. All three of em. An I know if she looks like that imma be interested til I can't get it up anymore. [/thread derail]

Tyler/T-Unit