Redneck Pinstriping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Those were only the pictures i had on my computer. Ive been much deeper.

Well i have. A 2500 with a 6 inch lift and 35's thats been up to the doors so i dont see you getting that deep unless its up to your windows which would total the truck

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks :handshake: I just hate a mall crawler, mainly the ones that mommy and daddy bought...
Rant time! :Rant: God theres too many around here. i saw a nice lifted jeep in the city once, had 38" SS Boggers, it was sick.... EXCEPT, it was bright pink, the seats had a zebra print cover on it, and the girl driving was wearing pink bedazzled high heels. NO DIRT WHAT SO EVER ON IT. not even in the wheel wells, frame rails, no where. Damn yuppie kids, they have well built trucks, able to do some hardcore offroadin, but theyve never seen dirt! I saw a truck that had 36" TSL Boggers, sas'd, geared, AND a 383 stroker. I asked the guy that owned what the deepest mud pit hes been in was, he replied with "Never been in the mud" So i asked if he rock crawls it, wheels it, he replied with "Nope, never seen dirt. i barely drive my baby in the rain" I finally asked who paid for it, and in a sarcastic cocky voice he replied with "Well, i woulda paid for it myself but i was going through college and didnt have enough time on my hands so my parents helped fund it and we took it to a shop to get all the work done" At that point, i just walked away. its fvcking retarded that these kids drive giant trucks but dont even use them AS A TRUCK. Not to mention, they have expensive tires that they dont even need!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I was staying out of this thread but, I can't stand it when kid's brag about their jacked up diesels and about how they could "outrun anyone else's trucks" and when asked what's done to it, they say "I don't know, my dad had it built for me"! :nono:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I was staying out of this thread but, I can't stand it when kid's brag about their jacked up diesels and about how they could "outrun anyone else's trucks" and when asked what's done to it, they say "I don't know, my dad had it built for me"! :nono:

Exactly. i hate it. a kid in my school is only in grade 9, and has an 05 Duramax. he always talks it up like its a nice jacked up truck that he paid for, but nope. and he chirps my truck for its rust. i almost fvckin punched him when he did. its ridiculous :nono:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Exactly. i hate it. a kid in my school is only in grade 9, and has an 05 Duramax. he always talks it up like its a nice jacked up truck that he paid for, but nope. and he chirps my truck for its rust. i almost fvckin punched him when he did. its ridiculous :nono:

:lol: I hate kids who "vandalize" vehicles at school too. I came out one after noon and someone had spit tobacco on the bedside :nono:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Small school. Never dealt with vandalism. I hold alot of driving records though from my school days. Land speed record. Longest burnout. Darkest burnout. Nicest vehicle(it wasn't anything real special) best parking job. Worst stuck. Drift pro.

Tyler/T-Unit

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
speaking of mall crawlers, look at what i ran into while at the mall the other day

You must be registered for see images attach