Redneck Pinstriping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Another mall crawler story. saw one at the mall a year back when my brother was workin there, went to pick him up and me and my dad were sittin there waiting for 10 pm to roll around. some ***** in a ford that she clearly didnt pay for, got out. she took her sweet time gettin out, cause she was only like 5 foot nuthin and the floor was almost taller than her. of course, she has a kid, grabs him out of the child seat and almost drops him cause of the height. she parked in an illegal spot, got fined a couple times and she flipped out for that. she took about 5 minutes to get her kid in the seat, had to lift him over her head and put him in the child seat, then she forgets to close the door so he leans over and almost falls out again. she put him back up, slammed the door then tried to hop in the drivers seat. failed. tried again.. failed. shes still pissed right off so everyones laughing and shes just makin a big goof of herself. she finally gets in the truck, tries to hammer it and storm out, but its in reverse. puts it in drive and finally leaves. almost hits an old lady and then runs a red light.. :nono: just fvckin retarded

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Guess I need to get online more often....last time I looked at this thread there was like 6 replies :) Since we're on the topic of mall crawlers, I have this one to share. While its not necessarily a mall crawler, I consider it one because of the lack of a front driveshaft...thanks to my friend wasting his money on everything besides getting one made. Once he gets a driveshaft, it will probably be pretty fun, but until then...its a mall crawler :) '90 Sub 350/350, 8 inch lift w/ 36-12.50s
You must be registered for see images attach

*Edit: Boy looking through this thread, I really opened a can of worms with my first "mall crawler" comment :) Well all I've gotta say is there are a lot of what I like to call "Mall Crawlers" out there. People that own a truck, but could/should be driving a car. They never go off road, they never haul anything, and a lot of them are arrogant a$$holes. Had a kid (17-18 yrs old) from the city that came out to my place to buy a go kart frame I had on craigslist. He pulls up in newer lifted Dmax that almost blinds you when you look at it in the sun. He parks his truck along the road, and starts walking down my driveway. I tell him to pull it on in, but he says my gravel driveway would get it too dirty...After looking at the kart, he decides to buy it, so we carry it all the way down my drive to put it in the back of his truck. When we get to his truck, he gets in the back seat and pulls out a roll of painters plastic, and lays it down in the rhino-lined bed, so the kart couldn't get any dirt on the bed floor... At this point I am having trouble keeping from laughing, yet I'm intrigued by this kid, so I bluntly asked him Why he has a truck. He said he only drives in town, and hates hauling anything with it, but it looks cool and his dad was willing to buy it for him...<<That's what I'm talking about...

Last edited:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Guess I need to get online more often....last time I looked at this thread there was like 6 replies :) Since we're on the topic of mall crawlers, I have this one to share. While its not necessarily a mall crawler, I consider it one because of the lack of a front driveshaft...thanks to my friend wasting his money on everything besides getting one made. Once he gets a driveshaft, it will probably be pretty fun, but until then...its a mall crawler :) '90 Sub 350/350, 8 inch lift w/ 36-12.50s

*Edit: Boy looking through this thread, I really opened a can of worms with my first "mall crawler" comment :) Well all I've gotta say is there are a lot of what I like to call "Mall Crawlers" out there. People that own a truck, but could/should be driving a car. They never go off road, they never haul anything, and a lot of them are arrogant a$$holes. Had a kid (17-18 yrs old) from the city that came out to my place to buy a go kart frame I had on craigslist. He pulls up in newer lifted Dmax that almost blinds you when you look at it in the sun. He parks his truck along the road, and starts walking down my driveway. I tell him to pull it on in, but he says my gravel driveway would get it too dirty...After looking at the kart, he decides to buy it, so we carry it all the way down my drive to put it in the back of his truck. When we get to his truck, he gets in the back seat and pulls out a roll of painters plastic, and lays it down in the rhino-lined bed, so the kart couldn't get any dirt on the bed floor... At this point I am having trouble keeping from laughing, yet I'm intrigued by this kid, so I bluntly asked him Why he has a truck. He said he only drives in town, and hates hauling anything with it, but it looks cool and his dad was willing to buy it for him...<<That's what I'm talking about...

:nono: Facepalm to the fvckin max on that one. When im in the city i always see em. it sickens me and makes me wanna hit the back and sau "Oh, sorry, your tail lights were too high for me to see :rofl: We always joke about my buddy who bought a new Dmax. He bought because he needed a diesel for work and actually hauls stuff. its lifted and **** and he actually did all the work. anyways, we always chirp him for havin a Dmax thats never muddy or dirty. sure he doesnt want to wreck it cause he paid about $30,000 of his own money on that truck, but we still consider it a mall crawler :rofl:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

*Edit: Boy looking through this thread, I really opened a can of worms with my first "mall crawler" comment :) Well all I've gotta say is there are a lot of what I like to call "Mall Crawlers" out there. People that own a truck, but could/should be driving a car. They never go off road, they never haul anything, and a lot of them are arrogant a$$holes. Had a kid (17-18 yrs old) from the city that came out to my place to buy a go kart frame I had on craigslist. He pulls up in newer lifted Dmax that almost blinds you when you look at it in the sun. He parks his truck along the road, and starts walking down my driveway. I tell him to pull it on in, but he says my gravel driveway would get it too dirty...After looking at the kart, he decides to buy it, so we carry it all the way down my drive to put it in the back of his truck. When we get to his truck, he gets in the back seat and pulls out a roll of painters plastic, and lays it down in the rhino-lined bed, so the kart couldn't get any dirt on the bed floor... At this point I am having trouble keeping from laughing, yet I'm intrigued by this kid, so I bluntly asked him Why he has a truck. He said he only drives in town, and hates hauling anything with it, but it looks cool and his dad was willing to buy it for him...

I would have outright laughed. In his face. And charged him an extra $200 for carrying it to his truck because he's an outright *****.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I would kicked his ass lol then took his truck muddin

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I would kicked his ass lol then took his truck muddin

Well that escalated quickly. I can't stand people like that. I can respect a guy who built his rig from the ground up and doesn't wheel it. It don't have to be muddy on a weekly basis to be a truck. But not towing or avoiding dirt driveways never towing and using plastic sheeting to keep the rhino liner clean on a truck that was bought and not built and with daddy's money to boot? That kid needs a good 100 or so :nutkick:. That's utter bull shiit. And he prolly brags about parts he can't name. Or hp it makes and idiots wanna be cool like him while the guys who built their rigs are humble and keep quiet util asked about their ride. While these kids brag until asked a specific question and can't answer looking even more foolish. I did that to a kid who used to pick on me all freshman year til he assaulted me and I changed schools. His daddy bought him a 2004 camaro Z-28 Nitrous and supporting mods. All he knew is that it had nitrous and an ls1 motor "like the corvettes have"
Didn't know displacement even. Durrrr. It got worse. It's an auto. :lmao: I laughed at him and said that's cute. I know more about your car than you do lol.

Tyler/T-Unit

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not tryin to be a dick but there was no Camaro in 04

sent from my Big Block powered phone