rear bag mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97lowhoe

Reaction score
i am currently re bagging my tahoe...as we were taking it off the lift last night the welds broke on the brackets...so i want to see if i am bracing it wrong or if it was something as simple as the welds not being strong enough... i need to see some pics of the rear bag mounts on some of your trucks... right now it is set up w/ the bag behind the axle... so any pics of a bag mount behind the axle will be muuuch appreciated...

97lowhoe

Reaction score
i dont have the camera w/ me right now... i bought the truck and it was already bagged.. but im re doing just about everything... the bag mounts in the rear were all bent and everything so we decided to straighten them out then brace under them and weld them back up... were going to reweld them today but i was just trying to see how other people have done it... here are some pics of the exterior... like i said i will have pics of the suspension/build very soon

You must be registered for see images attach

97lowhoe

Reaction score
and i just bought the truck last week lol so dont hate to much on it because i havent done anything to it yet lol i understand the body kit is ugly

Reaction score
and i just bought the truck last week lol so dont hate to much on it because i havent done anything to it yet lol i understand the body kit is ugly

Yeah you better just scrap the project and send me the center console.....just kidding, looks likes a good start to add your style to!

97lowhoe

Reaction score
haha im actually looking for a new center console... the hinges on it are missing some screws and i just want a brand new one lol

97lowhoe

Reaction score
well its the stock tahoe one... its painted the same color as the exterior...(candy silver)... it is super dirty and stuff though... its not in the best condition

Reaction score
well its the stock tahoe one... its painted the same color as the exterior...(candy silver)... it is super dirty and stuff though... its not in the best condition

Gotcha, I'm wanting one from a Denali or and Escalade of that year. I have 3 of the style your talking about.

97lowhoe

Reaction score
honestly i dont know much about tahoes and all of that good stuff... this is my first truck.. ever since i have been able to drive i have just had imports... so idk what a good price would be??