Really wish ppl would stop bringing me trucks with hydraulic fluid in trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

l1lartur0

Reaction score
My great grandma has a really sweet set, I don't know what brand though. Should read those sometime.
Had a set of F&W from the mid Eighties that I sold off to Half Price Books when I moved 20 years ago. Still have a full set of encyclopedias that my grandmother bought for my uncle back in the early Sixties. They're still in pretty good shape.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
How is anybody proving I’m spreading gossip and propaganda
I've not disputed, nor agreed with, any comments on this thread regarding suitability of transmission fluids in the gmt400 platform. I also don't recall seeing a single response where propaganda was referenced.

The main point that I've gleamed from your posts is that you are unhappy folks have brought you dead transmissions and work. Second point (extrapolating here), your defensive when others have challenged your opinions and provided evidence to support their positions (validity of the evidence provided is not something that I am judging).

For the record, I run what the OEM suggests if it is available unless I feel something else is appropriate based upon my own research and suggestions of those I trust.

(Only reason I'm sort of watching this thread is for the amusement, hence Jerry with his popcorn.)

RacerM95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not one to make waves, To me what ever was designated the OEM lubricant/Fluid for a given task, be it transmission fluid or what ever. Go with what OEM recommends they designed the thing they should know what it needs Brand Name is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.