Really wish ppl would stop bringing me trucks with hydraulic fluid in trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Potatoes? WTF?

My mom tried to get into the world of competitive chili cook-offs. Weird, but true. Anyways, here in TX, beans are against the rules.
don't knock it, first time one of my ex's made chilli, she lined the bottom of the bowl with mashed taters, still do it sometimes lol, Mom's used to serve chilli over white rice, depression era stretch a meal out stuff. She grew up through the tail end of that.

back to the fray.....lol

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
its an unwritten rule in wisconsin that if you operate a gas station or the like you MUST have cheese curds of some kind. I get spoiled because if you go to an out of state gas stationm they act like youre crazy when you ask...

You guys also call water fountains bubblers. You do weird stuff.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ow wow, and here it's against state law to kill squirrels without a permit. Trap and relocate is preferred. State mascot or some shyt. Lived in other areas where folks would make a meal out of them. No shortage of those rodents here.