Raspi '97 k1500 RCLB build/fixin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Proud new owner of a 97 rclb bright blue metallic 350 4x4 Silverado! She's in great shape for a Michigan truck, underneath is perfect I love it! Already ordered cab corners and the bits above rear wheels. This color is amazing too can't wait to get it cleaned up. Anyone know where I can buy rockers? Not the slip on type either.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed new headlights today, the anzo ones that @df2x4 recommended, and they look pretty good! Now I have to get the signal housings now they look like junk compared to the clear ones.

^^^top ones are oem style, left old, right new one, installed is the anzos.

If it looks like they don't fit in there right it's because the bumper filler piece is a busted up so I can't clip the grille in. Plan on putting a Chevy grille on the truck too!
I think next paycheck will be fenders grille signal housings and maybe a 4hi voltage fix harness from @kennythewelder

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you made them and sold for like 175 or something, thought it was you anyway
Hummm, $175, maybe I need to start making them and sailing them.