Raspi '97 k1500 RCLB build/fixin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got driver's side fender today, had a protective piece of foam on the tip there, no dings on it, overall looks good, tiny bit by the door and the hood that needs to be tapped down just a tad, but it looks good. Other one should arrive soon, ordered at the same time.
You must be registered for see images attach

And look at this blue :roflsquared:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Northwest, I doubt this truck was originally from around here
Same with mine, it actually came from the UP but who knows before that. I am down in the tri-cities(Sag, Midland, Bay-City) area. I will be doing suspension/tires next then bodywork and paint in winter/spring or whenever lol.

You sticking with a chrome grille?

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same with mine, it actually came from the UP but who knows before that. I am down in the tri-cities(Sag, Midland, Bay-City) area. I will be doing suspension/tires next then bodywork and paint in winter/spring or whenever lol.

You sticking with a chrome grille?
Ah nice, and yes, I just bought it lol

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Nice, yeah I loathe chrome so I am getting a paintable grill and having only a chrome front bumper and the thin SS moldings on my wheel openings

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Passenger side fender arrived today, tip was bent pretty good but a couple swings of a hammer set it pretty straight, other than that little issue, it looks pretty good. I have all my metal now, just need to get it welded on. Asked a friend, said he'd be willing to assist, he's the one with the welder hehe

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might want to try installing the antenna mount before painting - I had to slot my holes to get mine to bolt up.