Random stuff around the shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I still have both types of lugnuts, wheel adapters, and wheel spacers. I updated original post with what they sold for new, so to give you an idea of what they normally cost. Just throw me an offer on here or via PM.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have 4x 16"x6" 8-lug 6.5" bolt pattern Firestone 4-hole steel wheels........if ya meet me halfway, it'll cut down on cost and I'm still recuperating from not getting any sleep over the weekend. $100 plus fuel cost(toyota 4cyl car....prolly ~$15-20) for all 4 wheels......I'd rather not sell one and be left with 3 wheels :nono:

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't remember where the pics I had of them are now, they're on one of my computers. They're the stock style wheels you used to see used on the old chevy/gmc duallies, the 4 holes are that oblong shape. They're useable as-is, but are missing paint and surface rusting where the centric mounting ring goes around hub area. If you've ever seen old dually wheels that haven't been removed in a long time, you'll know what I mean.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I don't remember where the pics I had of them are now, they're on one of my computers. They're the stock style wheels you used to see used on the old chevy/gmc duallies, the 4 holes are that oblong shape. They're useable as-is, but are missing paint and surface rusting where the centric mounting ring goes around hub area. If you've ever seen old dually wheels that haven't been removed in a long time, you'll know what I mean.
Paint isnt important , Im going to be getting them powdercoated, I already have 3 spare wheels I was just looking for a 4th so my truck wouldnt be immoblie while the wheels are getting done
From what I can see in your avatar, they're the same as the ones I have.

Now I just need to find a free weekend . sitll need to meet with draggin and get a bumper .

edit:do they look like this?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

southernhunter

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your PM box is full but Im definatly interested in the spacers. Ill let you know if i can do the combo deal by tonight. Just cant deal with my wheels not sticking out lol