Rain guards / vent visors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Note to self: Be not so tempted to additionally open the rear sliding glass UNLESS the bed is empty LOL. Kept getting leaves blown in while driving.
I got hit in the back of the head by a soda can while driving on the interstate once, took me a while to figure out that no one threw it. :rotflmao:

deckeda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got hit in the back of the head by a soda can while driving on the interstate once, took me a while to figure out that no one threw it. :rotflmao:

With the amount of wind that hits the back of the back window you'd think these things would get better MPG :)

In our misguided youth, a buddy of mine owned a '72 C20 Cheyenne for awhile. We'd toss empties out the windows so that the wind would steer them into the bed. Convenience is having an 8" trash bin with you at all times. Only works at highway speeds, which is of course both bad and good.

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
AVS still makes the in-channel type as well. I originally went to AutoZone and bought the kind that stuck on the door outside the channel, and hated how it looked so I removed them immediately. I think I bought the in-channels on Amazon. They hold on there perfectly well, no adhesion issues whatsoever.......

You must be registered for see images attach

GregB

Reaction score
I put a set of Weathertechs on the front and sliding side doors of my wifes Dodge Grand Caravan when she bought it new in 2013 and they slipped into the channel and are still holding tight and we've driven in nasty Winter and wind condituions and they are still holding strong. What we like about them is if you have to park in the hot sun you can leave yoiur windows down an inch to dissipate some of the heat build up inside.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the stick on's on my 800 and they have been on there many moons and have never came off. I put them on because the Fl bake oven is death on interior, it lets a little heat vent out when parked in the sun. For looks ehhhhh, for practical purposes yes ! My 400 never =) It never gets exposed to the hot summer sun much.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine has the aforementioned stainless ones screwed into the door. I personally don't like them and made holes that will have to fixed later. When I bought the truck, that was only thing the guy bragged about. Lol