Quality Headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks dude. I had someone rear end my truck last year and totaled it, but the frame only bent behind the axle where the hitch mounted. Was able to get it straightened and back on the road for under $1000. Are they not able to straighten that part of the frame since it's boxed?

In case anyone is looking at this thread for headlights, I have a set of TYC's on my 95 truck, and just put these Anzo lights on my 95 Yukon. http://www.amazon.com/111004-Chevro...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those Anzos are the exact same ones I have in both of my trucks. They're good stuff.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, on to the next project.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good lookin' project though. Front bumper and hood has me fooled, looks like a 2500 (was thinking 6.0), but it's also sporting some 6 lugs. I don't know to much about NBS's, did they make light duty 2500s with 6 lugs?

Reaction score
That's a good lookin' project though. Front bumper and hood has me fooled, looks like a 2500 (was thinking 6.0), but it's also sporting some 6 lugs. I don't know to much about NBS's, did they make light duty 2500s with 6 lugs?
Thanks I'm already putting together a huge list of things I want to do to it. I don't know too much about them either but it's had a HD hood shaved down to fit.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No cap over the low beam with those Anzo's. :(

Richard

Yeah. Like I mentioned on the last page, Anzo makes housings with the low-beam glare caps but they're all ugly as hell. I wish someone would start producing housings that look exactly like those Anzos @sntrym linked, with glare caps, and preferably glass lenses instead of the plastic. That would be the dream headlight for these trucks IMO.

Maybe we should email some of the bigger companies and ask about something like that. I'm sure if they produced something similar to what I described (basically a glass-lensed TYC Elegante) they'd sell quite a few. Anzo is based in China and a lot of Chinese companies are open to product requests if it's something they feel will turn them a profit.