ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn the wheels came out good! What did you just jack up 1 side at a time and take them off?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I jacked the left side up and put it on a stand, right side and then put it on a stand. The stands are at their highest, so if my truck was taller it wouldn't work. lol. They are still off, tire rotation time and I have to clean the rear two.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Props to the truck, i love it! Fender flares would look great in flat black but its a white truck so :shrug:. Tow mirrors and steps look nice too. Can't get past the stepside bed, though. I'm a huge fleetside fan and dislike stepsides :evillol:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Haha, it's all in preference. I love Stepsides. lol. I'm thinking on getting the mirrors painted glossy white to match the truck, and probably someday will change the flares to more of an OE Style, or Pocket Style from Bushwhacker. Thanks for the compliments though!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yeah the white mirrors would look alot cleaner matched to the paint. And thats the good thing about this site, i could say i hated something about you truck, and you say the same about my truck, but we're both still happy because we both have what we like.