ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the Canadian tire knock offs....well not knock offs because they were just as expensive, Good Year Wrangler Territories. I know a few people who run them and they love em for any condition.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, i hate to say it but im looking forward to winter so i can put em on :)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
And here's a pic of my LED's for whoever asked previously.

You must be registered for see images attach

Awesome looking truck man! Only thing I'd change is the reverse lights, I'd use white bulbs versus the yellow. Are those bulbs 1156(round plug-in) or 3156(slotted plug-in, aka 3057).

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thats a very hygenic looking truck man, nice work!

Fobroader, did you get duratracs?

Thanks, she looks good dirty, but even better clean.

to be honest I didn't think the tows would work very well on your rig, but they look good and seem to tie things together a bit more. nice job.

I was kinda skeptical at first with them, but I thought they would look good since the tires are wide and it is a large truck. I wouldn't have done it for a regular cab.

Awesome looking truck man! Only thing I'd change is the reverse lights, I'd use white bulbs versus the yellow. Are those bulbs 1156(round plug-in) or 3156(slotted plug-in, aka 3057).

Thanks! I don't know what the bulbs are, they came with the lights. They actually look more white in person than in that picture.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to do both the parking and signals with the diode stuff, so I just have signals. There is a wire coming from both mirrors, (included with them) that are spliced into the turn signal wire for each side. The hardest part is finding the signal wire.