ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Gonna update with a video. Be sure to check my YouTube for all the latest updates, and my Instagram page. Not a whole lot, just some little details here and there. I've not kept this page updated at all...my apologies for those who follow it. Also be sure to check out www.proshocustoms.com for custom GM tow mirrors!!

I've finally upgraded to the ProComp Braided Stainless Steel Brake hoses. Check it out!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There are more videos before that, be sure to look so you can stay updated with the latest changes I've made!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I do also want to point out, Anthem Off Road, Auxbeam LED, and Scrubblade Wipers are my current sponsors to the build! Also mentioned on my Instagram and YouTube pages.

@bad_z71 for Instagram
BADZ71 on YouTube

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Not really anything new to update, but I did find this nice crack in my mirror. Not happy, hopefully I can work something out with the seller.

You must be registered for see images attach

To follow up on this issue, these mirrors have since been sold. This was the first set made, and the first generation of these mirrors. I now use a different supplier and a better quality brand of mirror for my truck and my builds. I have not seen any issues out of them. Syppo is the supplier I use, and they are 100% better and easier to work with than the first brand.