ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking where did you get your 4 corner lights?
They came from an individual seller on the Facebook OBS page. I think they usually come in a set of headlights and then signals.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Did something different with my Z71 logo

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the more recent changes but I'll keep up with you cause you always seem to have some new and exciting things planned. And the list of things you've done that I like is still significantly longer than the list of things you've done that I don't like. Which is seriously just the door badge removal, z71 location and design change and the grille. Everything else I've liked lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Not really anything new to update, but I did find this nice crack in my mirror. Not happy, hopefully I can work something out with the seller.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice truck, I really like it. Did you ever make a video with the new exhaust? I would love to hear it

Took the truck in for the new muffler install. Don't see her on a lift often.

20150226_133124 by officertyler, on Flickr

20150226_135907 by officertyler, on Flickr

30 minutes later it was on. Sounds a little different, video to come. They had to add these turndown pipes to let me leave "legally"

20150226_144558 by officertyler, on Flickr

PhotoGrid_1425013737120 by officertyler, on Flickr

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Very nice truck, I really like it. Did you ever make a video with the new exhaust? I would love to hear it

I have not yet, but I am planning on making that happen hopefully tomorrow after work! I just have to get it to sound right on camera for everyone to hear it, that's the hardest thing to do. I need to do it, especially since I'm going to be changing it up again sometime soon.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ok. I really haven't kept this page updated with new stuff on the truck. For those of you that have kept up with my Instagram, and YouTube channel, you have seen the recent updates. Here's a new video showing my exhaust! I finally got to get a good one, and get it put together!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Also, is there any way to change the title of this thread?