price of SAS??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

antmike

Reaction score
thinking about doing a SAS on my 94 silverado i just picked up any ideas on how much it will cost me?

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Search it's be answered many times, from 1k - infinite amount of money.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
varys alot. depends on what you have available what route you go etc. some people only spend a few hundred because they have the parts available, or part a vhicle they bought to do the swap out and get money back. also depends on how crazy you go and how much you price stuff out, or do yourself so as jon said 1k-infinite

rollin smoke

Reaction score
all depends on what route you go coilovers or leaf springs. i know that im gunna have atleast 1500 into just the coilovers so thats a good idea of what a coilover sas is gunna cost you. dana 44 or 60 all depends on what you wanna do with your truck and how hard you actually play in the truck. set a budget and then double it that will make sure have everythimg covered cuz hydro assist and gears and start adding up very fast when it comes to a SAS. just do it right the first time you do it then you wont have to worry about working on it again.

also normally a rule of thumb is that if you gotta ask how much somethings gunna cost its outta your budget.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a good looking platform. Now do some research and figure what route you want to go as in tire size, what your going to use it for etc and plan your part's based on that.

antmike

Reaction score
I would only need to install the sfa the rear axle would be sufficient if i stayed at 35s correct?

Last edited: