Powersteps??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I still get bitched at for taking the step bars off my truck, and i'm not even lifted yet. she is only 5' tall though

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would rather mod some Nfabs to fit then drop 1/4 of what my truck is worth on some power steps. Or build some sliders with steps built in. If they ***** tell them to jump a little higher.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I worked at a truck shop for a few months for a side job and we would install hitches, goose necks, tool boxes fifth wheels, basically any truck add on. I did install two sets of amp steps while I worked there. One was on a 02 silverado and the other on a 96 silverado. They don't specify them for the obs but they work. If you have some basic tools, a drill, and know how to run electrical then it can be done by yourself in a few hours

sidvicious

Reaction score
I have some amp research boards on my 01 ext cab silverado. They are friggin sweet. If you go to their website they have a listing of authorized installers. Pick an installer and call them for applications. They should know what will and wont fit. Probably even have some custom mounts fabbed up

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I would rather mod some Nfabs to fit then drop 1/4 of what my truck is worth on some power steps. Or build some sliders with steps built in. If they ***** tell them to jump a little higher.

Why would you have to mod n-fabs? Mine fit like a dream..

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I know they do for standard cabs. And I'm almost 100% sure I saw them for ext cabs too..
You must be registered for see images attach