Powersteps??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come spring I want to ditch my stationary Westin side steps in favor of some ground clearance and some type of Electric steps, due to people not liking to climb in, and I don't want bent door pins... After browsing through Amp Research and Bestop, I found that neither company makes them for our trucks... Does anyone know a place that makes them?? I want sturdy ones, that drop down when the door opens... Any Ideas???

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would be interested in the same. My truck is lifted 6" with 35's and my chick is 5'2" tall.....

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im sure you could make a set of amps work. They just dont offer them specifically for the older trucks.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would say ones for a 99 silverado 1500 extracab would work best with little or no fabbing

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
i would say ones for a 99 silverado 1500 extracab would work best with little or no fabbing
Exactly what I thought when reading above. If they make them for the '99 you should be good.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie