Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Some pix of my latest projects. While I may not own them, this is like a bridge builder refering to a bridge that they worked on as 'their's'.

The first is a '60 Continental. Not a Lincoln. From '58 to '60 they were a seperate division within Ford. Built on the same line as the T-birds. These boat anchors are a uni-body construction.
This what I started with.

You must be registered for see images attach

Door panels done.

Installed. No Window cranks or other hardware. Still at the chromers

Finished 1/4 panels

Installed

Completed back seat installed. Two tone leather. Very close in color. Everytime that I picked up a piece of leather, I had to hold it up against the other color to make sure that I was cutting the right one.

Completed interior.

New top too. 2 days after this shot, one of the resto guys was working on the top electronics, & left some tools inside the top's compartement. When he closed & opened the top, the tools shredded the new top. I don't mind doing things twice, if I get paid to do it! What a Dumbass!

This the only pic of the car that I have. Small shop, hard to get a full pic of the whole car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also did this Conti. for the same guy. This one is a '58, which to me, the designer's nailed the the first time. The '59's & 60's seem to be a watered down version of the '58'. Still, not vehicles that I'd own.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually know a killer upholstery guy in your neck of the woods. His wife is in the navy, so he's near whatever the base back there is called. His co. is called 'Nando's Tops & Upholstery'. Highly recommended!
Him & I once did a '57 Ford Retractable interior in ONE day! 19.5 hours, straight! For free. The owner had owned the car for 37 years. Bought as a wreck & had been his ongoing project. He was a body man that had done many resto's for other people over the years, but could never find the time to get his own finished. Towards the end he was quite sick, so his son coordinated a team of us to have the car done for his Dad's 80th birthday, without his Dad knowing a single thing about it. The look on his face when we drove the finished car into the party, well...that was worth more than anything that money could buy!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks, Draggin. Seeing the work that you've put into your truck, the compliments from someone that understands what kind of time & commitment it takes to see projects such as these through to the end means alot!

boostedagain

Reaction score
heres mine..

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually know a killer upholstery guy in your neck of the woods. His wife is in the navy, so he's near whatever the base back there is called. His co. is called 'Nando's Tops & Upholstery'. Highly recommended!
Him & I once did a '57 Ford Retractable interior in ONE day! 19.5 hours, straight! For free. The owner had owned the car for 37 years. Bought as a wreck & had been his ongoing project. He was a body man that had done many resto's for other people over the years, but could never find the time to get his own finished. Towards the end he was quite sick, so his son coordinated a team of us to have the car done for his Dad's 80th birthday, without his Dad knowing a single thing about it. The look on his face when we drove the finished car into the party, well...that was worth more than anything that money could buy!

I dabble in upholstery, and thats damn nice work!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
My 2007 LT2 Tahoe:

Mods: Esky roof rack with PTM end caps; LTZ Side Moldings; White LED's Throughout; 5000k HID's; G4 Taillights; LTZ Door Handles; LTZ Center Console Insert; LTZ Rear Bumper Molding; LTZ Signal Mirrors; Pioneer AVIC X930BT Headunit w/ Backup Camera & Live Traffic Information; 10" Kicker CVR w/ Pioneer Mono Amp.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres mine..

Good to see someone else rocking BRP!!!!

Wouldnt change it for any other quad out there...

Mine,