Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
95 Land Rover Discovery
Oldest picture I have of it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Currently

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to see someone else rocking BRP!!!!

Wouldnt change it for any other quad out there...

Mine,

Any good places to ride up around red deer for dirt biking? I've only ever ridden Mclean and places south of where I'm at.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres my girl friends truck, which is basicly my project...hahaha it's an 81 chevy c10 bought it lowered and with ha 5.0 out of an 86 camaro and a th400 in it that the guy put in himself "hack job".

striped the interior all redone by me and her

Got it all done in time for the langley car show, then drove it back to her house it sat for a while we went to start it up and runs like **** now. So she's saving up and were gonna pull the 5.0tpi out and the th400 and put a 350 carbed and a 700r4 in it next summer. im gonna try and see if she has some better pics these were the only ones i could find.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any good places to ride up around red deer for dirt biking? I've only ever ridden Mclean and places south of where I'm at.

Yeah Tay River, West of Caroline and Bear Berry West of Sundre are both really good... lots of sledding up there too

hear mclean is awesome, never been

We should go rippin next season... or are you one of those bikers that wont ride with quads?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah Tay River, West of Caroline and Bear Berry West of Sundre are both really good... lots of sledding up there too

hear mclean is awesome, never been

We should go rippin next season... or are you one of those bikers that wont ride with quads?

Right on I'd like to come up that way a few times. Mclean is sweet theres so many trails you can ride a different route every time but its only good on a bike for a few months its pretty muddy early in the season

Ya man forsure never rode with a quad but i doubt ill mind it

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my 99 silverado that I drive everyday has over 200k miles and runs great was bone stock except for a few engine mods and audio up untill last year. With everything thats been done to it Im still able to tow everything from my sportside to my girlfriends horses

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The low, slow car! In the middle of planning another motor build for it, and hopefully scoring a 5spd swap for it soon

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to see someone else rocking BRP!!!!

Wouldnt change it for any other quad out there...

Mine,

I love both of those gades, one day ill have me one, although im torn between a gade or a outlander, i love the redesign for this years models.