Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are wickid man.

you can tell by the way they were put together that the person whom did them enjoys themself while doing it.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Only classes in school that I really applied myself to was Auto shop & graphic arts. How the hell did I end up doing this? Hmmm.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. Diggin the Blazer tank & 6 lug rallys. Looks to be lowered with a little rubber rake. Disk brakes up front?

Thanks. Yeah, it's got a disc conversion on the front. It's bagged with a simple c notch in the back, nothing drastic. I'll either be running the ralleys or some type of steel wheel. Probably some flat paint with pin stripping. I like the old school look.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! I'm a big fan of the old school look as well. Did you have rear leafs or coils? I definitely want to do the front disk brake/drop spindle conversion on my '68. I have leafs so I'll probably do a flip kit in the rear.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sewlow your raised flame seat with some green and blue stitching would be perfect on his bike lol

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! I'm a big fan of the old school look as well. Did you have rear leafs or coils? I definitely want to do the front disk brake/drop spindle conversion on my '68. I have leafs so I'll probably do a flip kit in the rear.

Well, my truck was a coil spring frame, but it had a lot of rust where it kicks up in the back which made the frame unusable unless I decided to back half it. So, I happened to have another frame from a parts truck that I had bought. It, however, was a leaf frame. So, I used the trailing arms, brackets and axle from the coil spring frame and converted the leaf frame to a trailing arm set up. It really isn't a hard conversion. The crossmember is already there. You just need some parts from a donor truck.

I got my front disc conversion from Brothers. It was an easy install and I had never done one before. You can use the set up from a 71-72 or 73-87 truck for cheaper, but you have to switch to 5 lug which means you have to switch the rear as well. I wanted to keep mine 6 lug.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my 1965 Plymouth Fury

Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Currently getting new water pump seal, valve alignment, piston & piston rings, bearings and a head gasket. Will probably end u with green front/rear fenders and black side panels with a new graphics kit for next season.

You must be registered for see images

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres my almost completed project. I have own this truck since 2003 and wasnt in terrible shape, but needed smoe work. lt1/t56 stock heads and a mid sized cam 313/337 rwhp/tq

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some work done on it this weekend. Well, its been a long time coming. The front is just mocked up. trying to figure out if I want to go lower in the front or raise the rear.

Awesome lil truck!! Good luck with it!