Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody have any opinions on the Doetsch kits before I pull the trigger on one over the RCX? Was looking at getting the 6/3 Doetsch kit simply cause the lift is bigger than the RCX kit.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Anybody have any opinions on the Doetsch kits before I pull the trigger on one over the RCX? Was looking at getting the 6/3 Doetsch kit simply cause the lift is bigger than the RCX kit.
i looked at those a lot. I ding remember why I didn't go with one

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i looked at those a lot. I ding remember why I didn't go with one

I've only ever seen anybody with the RCX kit for 2WDs. Granted they are cheaper, I'm looking for a little more than 4". Couldn't find anything really bad to say about Doetsch products though so I think I'm going to order the Doetsch 6/3 kit. May be a few weeks until it's received and installed but I'll post pics when its done.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've only ever seen anybody with the RCX kit for 2WDs. Granted they are cheaper, I'm looking for a little more than 4". Couldn't find anything really bad to say about Doetsch products though so I think I'm going to order the Doetsch 6/3 kit. May be a few weeks until it's received and installed but I'll post pics when its done.
i think it's 4" spindles, 2" coil springs and a 3" block is why I didn't get it. Already had he springs and gat d them

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think it's 4" spindles, 2" coil springs and a 3" block is why I didn't get it. Already had he springs and gat d them

No springs anymore, just coil spacers. Ill probably take the opportunity and replace a bunch of my steering components while I'm at it, maybe even buy a set of new coils. Not a whole lot of sense in putting the lift on the original springs. Any suggestions for new ones? Was looking at Moog today...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
No springs anymore, just coil spacers. Ill probably take the opportunity and replace a bunch of my steering components while I'm at it, maybe even buy a set of new coils. Not a whole lot of sense in putting the lift on the original springs. Any suggestions for new ones? Was looking at Moog today...
dont. You're better off leaving the old springs in. I bought moog springs and they didn't fit. Apparently, no one makes the correct springs for our trucks. I tried 5 different springs from rockauto and non worked

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont. You're better off leaving the old springs in. I bought moog springs and they didn't fit. Apparently, no one makes the correct springs for our trucks. I tried 5 different springs from rockauto and non worked

Interesting. Just looking at it too, it may even be possible to recreate the 6/3 from RCX for less money. Just add their 2" springs (assuming they would actually fit) to the 4" kit and the 3" blocks. Going to have to give one of the Canadian distributors a call tomorrow. Doetsch would have cost $1100 to my front door...