Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. I'm running 17x9" wheels and I was looking at the daystar coil spacers when I do this. I've ran the red letter tires 33/12.50/17 with just a spindle lift no problems, just want a Lil more up front.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. I'm running 17x9" wheels and I was looking at the daystar coil spacers when I do this. I've ran the red letter tires 33/12.50/17 with just a spindle lift no problems, just want a Lil more up front.

17x9, depending on backspacing, should be fine with 35s. Like I said, most all the trimming I had to do was from the OE running boards. I would definitely do the Daystar coil spacers, they are probably by far the best ones you can get, just under the Daystar's would be the fabricated metal ones.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
17x9, depending on backspacing, should be fine with 35s. Like I said, most all the trimming I had to do was from the OE running boards. I would definitely do the Daystar coil spacers, they are probably by far the best ones you can get, just under the Daystar's would be the fabricated metal ones.

I'm gonna stick with the 33's just want to add the daystar 1" lift spacer, hoping I can keep my shocks and uca's

trenteddleman

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'll get a better pic later today
Updated Pictures:
what size tires are you running? and which brand kit do you have?

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
My truck has leveled out a lot over 7 months. Looks so much better without the squat.