Plasti Dippin the rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
All you need to do is clean tape and spray it on, i peeled the tape off after it dried and had no issues with it peeling

Buckanator

Reaction score
Alright, I've been busy lately so I haven't had the chance to post the after pictures, so here ya go:

You must be registered for see images attach

I tried to tape it, and ended up finding out that I'm not the craftiest person out there... At first, I tried to tape just the parts I didn't want to paint. After being unable to get a straight edge or the right length, I taped the whole rim and then took a razor blade to the tape to cut off the parts I didn't want taped. After that I painted it, and it looked like ****. Had it been done by somebody else it might have looked better, but I just couldn't get the tape right. I ended up taping less than I needed to, so I just said screw it and decided to paint the entire wheel.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, not practice paint skills on the frame, looks like it could use a fresh coat or a wash!

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have used plasti dip on my brothers rims and they come out nice it hold and looks great am going to use it on my truck in about a week but for the grill and bumpers but am going to use white plasti dip ill post pictures on how it comes out when am done

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just plasti dip that mother fvcker!!! lol

that works too, you could use por 15, if you don't mind spend some decent money on a decent product, presonally, id say a can rustoleium black with any finish you want will work, that is what we used on the old blue truck last fall, and will be probably what we use on the 94 later this year, along with the rest of the frame for the old blue truck