Plasti Dippin the rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckanator

Reaction score
Well since I want black rims and I'm broke, I decided I'm going to go with the Plasti Dip. I know it peels off, but before I put it on I wanted to know y'all's opinion/experience with it, and whether or not you think my truck would look good with black rims at all. I was thinking about either making the rims all black, or all black except the rim, center piece, and lug nuts. Here are some pictures of my truck. Let me know what y'all think.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I have never used it personally, but i hear it holds up well for awhile, since you allegedly have to get a REALLY good edge going for it to come off.

Buckanator

Reaction score
I know, for some reason after I uploaded them it said I didn't have authorization, then it logged me out, so let me try again.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it would look pretty good with all black wheels. I've always liked the black/red theme on certain trucks.

Buckanator

Reaction score
Alright, here they are. For some reason, the picture of the front end won't upload, but here are the other 3.

Attachments

• rim.jpg
    rim.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 48
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 32
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 65

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I believe that is cowboys old truck you have there. And the black rims would look bad ass. But if it were me I'd just buy black rims. It's not worth having to re touch them all the time. And before you spray it down I'd use something to clean off any grease or dirt like acitone or something safe like acitone

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
lol Cowlboy used to have some black moto metals on that truck that looked perfect on it! and i say do it!!!! I love black and red but im Biased:
You must be registered for see images attach

:D